You will need:
– food processor
‐ cupcake papers
– small melon baller
3/4 cup (1/2 + 1/4) cup cashews
3/4 cup (1/2 + 1/4) cup almonds
1 container pitted dates (about 1 ¼ cups)
Juice of 2 Lemons
Zest from 1 Lemon
Sprinkle (less than ¼ tsp) sea salt
Dried cranberries (optional)
1. Crush 1/4 cup of cashews and 1/4 cup of almonds in food processor and set aside in bowl.
2. Place all remaining ingredients in a food processor and combine until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
3. Use a melon baller to scoop mixture
4. Drop ball of mixture /“dough” into bowl of crushed nuts and roll to coat.
5. Put rolled Bites into cupcake papers on pie plate w/ edges
6. Top each with one dried cranberry (like a cherry on top)
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to eat
8. Wrap in saran wrap and freeze for on-‐the-‐go (carry in zip lock bag).