Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- Posted by CraveAdmin
- On August 17, 2021
- 0 Comments
July 27, 2018
2 Organic peaches, peeled and sliced
2 Cups organic blueberries
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp. lemon zest
1 Tbsp. of honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
Ghee or Coconut oil (to grease baking dish)
1 Cup granola (your favorite – my favorite is Whole Foods Bulk Lemon Blueberry)
2 Scoops [Coconut Bliss (Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert)](https://coconutbliss.com/)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together sliced peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Grease baking dish with ghee or coconut oil and pour in peach berry mixture.
- Top with your favorite granola.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve topped with Coconut “Ice Cream”